Friday, August 18, 2006

Making Waves (8/18/06)

A picture is not worth the reality that I experienced. I am but a poor writer when it comes to describing the feeling of peace and magic as I heard the waves lap against the shore and watched the sky transformed to a continuous abstract painting worth hanging on a wall. Unfortunatly my psuedo profound musings in the last sentence are interrupted by an image of a Hamm's beer signs with lighted moving scenery (I looked it up on EBay Current bid $577
No beginning and no end

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Hamms beer signs with moving scenery?! Where was that hanging amidst the placid waters?

jas

5:32 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Loved the pix - as for the Hamms beer signs - where is the Moosehead?

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home